This is episode #5 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories shared this week:
- This is your brain on communication (Ted)
- Search and Destroy! Delete your way to intranet success (Intranetizen)
- Millennial communication professionals in the workplace (Institute for PR)
- Zone Leadership (Geoffrey Moore)
- Culture, simplified (Lisa Jackson)
- The biggest challenge facing internal communications (Matthew Morgan)
Two upcoming webinars
- 2/8 - How to get your employees hooked (Bananatag)
- 2/21 - Good internal comms practice (IABC EMENA)
All original links are available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.