Welcome to episode #27 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators will find interesting.
Here are this week's stories:
- The Ways Your Brain Manages Overload, and How to Improve Them (Srini Pillay)
- How to let go of your creative ego (Lisa Maltby)
- How companies can deal with unpredictability (Virpi Oinonen)
- How work changed to make us all passionate quitters (Ilana Gershon)
- To Be a Better Communicator, Think Like an Engineer (Alison Davis)
- Employee Survey fatigue? On a scale of 1 to even, I can’t (Chuck Gose)
All original links are also available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.