This is episode #14 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories shared this week:
- How Amazon Aligns Employee Experience and Business Results http://icolo.gy/2pr3i40
- Startup leaders think their culture is better than it is http://icolo.gy/2pIHAZm
- It’s time for leaders to toss out their rule books and trust their people http://icolo.gy/2oVH9s9
- 3 reasons employee engagement numbers are flat http://icolo.gy/2oZfFS8
- Intranet Personas: 5 Types of Employees on Your Intranet http://icolo.gy/2oZ3cy3
- Boards must do more to engage with employees and show transparency http://icolo.gy/2prncfw
- Chuck Chats with... http://icolo.gy/chuckchats
All original links are also available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.