This episode of Heads Up is supported by StaffConnect.
Welcome to episode #17 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. Here are this week's stories:
- Design employee experience as thoughtfully as you design customer experience (Notion Capital)
- The Workplace is the New Corporate Communications Platform (WorkDesign Magazine)
- 5 Keys to Engaging Corporate Culture (Jacob Morgan)
- Why Recognition is The Most Important Pillar of Employee Engagement (Snack Nation)
- How to Create a CNN-type News Chatbot for Your Organization (Chris McGrath)
- Exploring the Impact of Internal Social Media Usage on Employee Engagement (Journal of Social Media for Organizations)
All original links are also available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.