This is episode #12 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories shared this week:
- Is your company suffering from Expectation Alignment Dysfunction?
- Collaboration overload is a symptom of a deeper organizational problem
- How to plan a great Take Your Children To Work Day
- Engaging Employees in Your Company Purpose: Diversity and Inclusion (part 3 of 4)
- Feedback is different for men and women leaders, here's why
- When an employee or spokesperson criticizes your company
- Did Walmart kill internal communications?
All original links are also available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.