This is episode #3 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories discussed this week:
- 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer (Edelman)
- The Neuroscience of Trust (Harvard Business Review)
- How to share news with employees, with no leaks (Recode)
- Companies don’t have effective brand ambassadors (Gallup)
- 10 best intranets (Nielsen Norman Group)
- Generating true value in IC (Gatehouse)
- Is your digital transformation merely a digital overlay? (Digital Doughnut)
And one event:
- Digital Workplace Summit, March 28-29, Las Vegas
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.