This is episode #4 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators should pay attention to. And if you’re already subscribed to ICology, you don’t need to change a thing.
Here are the stories discussed this week:
- An 'Employee Value Proposition' Mindset Just Might Fix Employee Engagement
- An Internal Communication Time Machine
- 5 habits to break in 2017
- 3 management styles that kill the employee experience
- Altimeter’s Top 13 Digital Trends for 2017
- How to use data to make killer content decisions
And two events:
- Digital Workplace Summit, March 28-29, Las Vegas
- PRSA Connect, June 2017, Denver
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to email@example.com.