This episode of Heads Up is supported by StaffConnect.
Welcome to episode #20 of Heads Up!, a weekly podcast summarizing research, writing and retweets that I think communicators will find interesting.
Here are this week's stories:
- 3 Ways Effective Communicators Structure Unforgettable Messages (Thai Nguyen)
- Good storytelling is more science than art (Esther Choy)
- How weak words kill experiences and 6 words to stop using today (Cassius Kiani)
- Stop the 'culture' bullshit - start telling stories about your values (Shane Allison)
- How Corporate Values Get Hijacked and Misused (Ron Carucci)
- The power of tittle-tattle (Matt Ballentine)
- 5 Questions to Ask About Corporate Culture to Get Beyond the Usual Meaningless Blather (Bill Taylor)
- How to 'KonMari' Your Enterprise Social Network (Amanda Whitesell)
All original links are also available at learnicology.com/headsup.
But I don’t want this to just be what comes across my screen. If you see things you think I should talk about here, share them with me. Could be a new infographic. Or a great case study. Perhaps a webinar. Send a Tweet to @learnicology or an email with the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.